Saturday, May 13, 2006

great articles and tips

 Good morning!
It's 3:40 am MST and I am about to go out for 4-5 hours with 2 friends to head up Targhee hill, which is about 5-7% grade. Anything kind of training I do now is all about completing the BW double in July:) I am so thankful to Erik and Colleen for getting up so early to come and do these workouts with me. The hardest part for me of any long endurance race are between the hours of 1-4am, so I will try to do several runs during this time. It might be harder to find running buddies at this time:)
Below is a link to some amazing articles and tips from a new friend! I have found them all the be very helpful!
Have a great day
Lisa
 
 
 my ‘Tips for Ironman Rookies’ were just published on  What to do  before and during, at least the pesky details like setup and nutrition.http://www.xtri.com/isection.asp?id=ray
 
Happy Feet!
Lisa Smith-Batchen
JOIN MY BLOG!!!
www.lisasmithbatchen.com
www.dreamchaserevents.com
www.tetonraces.com

No comments: