Friday, May 12, 2006

power of giving

This is the power behind giving, sharing and doing something to make a difference. If we all gave one bar of soap this would help them for a year!
Many Blessings to you all
Lisa
 
 
  I am a  friend of Lisa Smith Batchen and I saw your operation on her website this afternoon and wanted to contact you and offer you my support.  I am a board member for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society here in Dallas, Texas.  My primary role is to support Team In Training that supports the Society by training individuals to compete in marathon, cycling events, ironman and many other events.  I want to help you forward your mission in a way that best supports your efforts.  I saw that you need non-iron vitamins for children or vitamins with iron for adults and soap.  I would like to ask my team members in the North Texas Region to bring a bar of soup or a new unopened bottle of vitamins, iron or no iron to our training sessions.  I will package them up for you and send them to you.  We can all afford a bar of soup or a bottle of vitamins and I know my teams would be willing to help.  I have about 1600 members this season.  My question is do I forward them to the address below.  Please let me know and I will begin to collect these items immediately.  I will do this over the next several weeks and ship what I can at one time.
Best of luck to you
 
Happy Feet!
Lisa Smith-Batchen
JOIN MY BLOG!!!
www.lisasmithbatchen.com
www.dreamchaserevents.com
www.tetonraces.com

No comments: