Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Thanksgiving is almost here :)

Hello!

Thanksgiving is almost here :) Take the time to sit back and look at all the wonderful people and things we have to be thankful for. Good health and feeling the wonders of abundance energy is one of the key things I am thankful for. Like all of us our bodies go through phases, my feelings are we are just like the changes of seasons. Winter, spring, summer and then fall, each season our bodies are in a different place. I also feel our bodies are like the automobiles we drive and many people take better care of their cars then they do there bodies! Our bodies need a tune up, an oil and filter change just like our car does!

Some things to consider as you make the transition from Fall to Winter:

A FASTING CLEANSE

Many of my coaching clients are going to do a fasting cleanse together during the 2 weeks after Thanksgiving. Below is the link that I want you to go to and read, it will tell you all about the BENEFITS and why we all need to do this. Doing it as a team we can all support each other. I have done this cleanse several times and have to tell you the benefits are greater than what the company can even explain to you.

Please feel free to email me with any questions about the cleanse after you read the web site:
http://www.neerasupercleanse.com/programdetails.htm#Benefits

I do the 5-7 day cleanse but usually only do it for 5-6 days, I feel amazing after this amount of time. The price for the 5-7 day is $49.95 plus ship fee. The ship fee ranges from $7 in CA. to $9.50 on the East Coast.

To order you can email Chitvan, who is the owner of the company at
info@neerasupercleanse.com

** Please tell him Lisa Batchen sent you, each one we sell will bring a donation to the kids!**
Let’s get healthier energy together!


HOUSE CALL MASSAGES & PERSONAL TRAINING SESSIONS

Another great holiday gift is to give the gift of health!!! Most of you know I do house call massages all over Victor, Driggs and Jackson Hole. Consider giving the gift of a massage or even the gift of my coaching services. Send me an email and I will mail you gift certificates! I very much enjoy doing house calls for massage and personal training and love coming to your home to work on you, your friends and family. If you are ever in need of having more than just one therapist or trainer, I have a list of wonderful therapists that I can call to come with me!!

SNOWSHOES

Winter is here and many of you are trying to think of great Christmas gifts to give family, friends and loved ones. I snowshoe all winter long to stay in shape! I love being able to walk and run with my snowshoes on any trail I can hike on during the summer, around the golf course or just about anywhere. Snowshoeing is hands down one of the best cross training exercises we can all do, even for the kids!

I have been using and support Crescent Moon Snowshoe company for many reasons, they have a lifetime guaranty AND they are hands down the best shoes I have ever used. I personally use the Gold running and fitness #12 snowshoes, the booties and poles.

Ok..so here is the deal! Dreamchasers can sell to you anything that Crescent Moon offers for a one time offer of 25% OFF!!! You must order directly from me and you must have your order to me by Sunday Nov. 26th. You will email me your order and it will then be shipped right to your home or anywhere you want your order shipped to. I will then send you an invoice via email. When you place your order with me please make sure I have all your shipping information! Go to
www.crescentmoonsnowshoes.com to check out all of there products and accessories

We will be doing several snowshoe group workouts this winter for beginners to advance!!! I hope you will join us:)

Dreamchasers has many wonderful changes in progress and one is to be able to bring you all the products we use and love to use. I hope to see you and hear from you very soon.

Happy Holidays to you and your's!!

Lisa

ps..I will be back to work making house calls on Monday Dec. 4th, please email or call me to schedule your appointments.

2 comments:

Sean Carter said...

The holiday season is almost here and what better way to start it off than Thanksgiving....we are all preparing for the grand celebrations and all the fun and laughter that goes with it...and thanks for your links and suggestions..I'm sure this will be very useful for many out there....and do drop by my Thanksgiving Blog sometime and find out all the cool ideas ans suggestions i've posted!!!

Anonymous said...

Hello, I’m a fan of you. I come from Argentina (Sorry, but my english is not very good. So I’d like to send you a message)

I began to run two months ago, but my dream is to arrive running one ultramarathon and not stopping. I hope to get it! Since I have other obligations (three children, two jobs, etc.)

Certainly you are an example in every sense.
a great kiss.
ana gallardo