Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Staying in the present!

 Below is an email from a client/friend. I think this is such a great place to have come to with understanding of the why we go through many emotions that we do.
I just love what he says!!
 
 
 
 
You know what's interesting- I've been reading a lot of Buddist literature and books lastely- it talks alot about staying present, ficused, here and now, positive etc. I notice when I run if I stay focused on the step I'm taking at the moment- not the last or the next one- and if I keep a positrive attitude my energy level increases- now tis isn't that surprising- but-
I also notice- if I start to think about resentments I have or people I don't like in a negative way- I actually start to get weaker- and if I than re-focus on something positrive- or reframe the resentment to understanding I immediatly begin to feel stronger
 
 
On another note, Dreamchasers has 2 athletes doing Ironman Idaho this weekend. Keith and John, we will be thinking about you. Eat, drink and stay on race plan!
 
Have a great day
Lisa
 
Happy Feet!
Lisa Smith-Batchen
JOIN MY BLOG!!!
www.lisasmithbatchen.com
www.dreamchaserevents.com
www.tetonraces.com

Check out AOL.com today. Breaking news, video search, pictures, email and IM. All on demand. Always Free.

No comments: