Monday, August 31, 2009

Podcast Today and AC 100

ANGELES CREST: We are so sorry to learn the race was canceled due to fires.We know many of you are looking for a 100 mile to replace this race. GTR races is going to extend the cut off to sign up until this Thursday Sept. 3rd. 12pm MST!If there is anything we can do to help, let us know.www.tetonraces.com


Today on the pod cast Sister Marybeth spoke about how to train when you are short of time or short on space!

If you have 15-20 min. is it worth it? If you would have asked me a few years ago I would have said NO WAY..today..yes, yes, yes. You can make the most of your time.
Jumprope, jumping jacks, step ups on a chair or stair, step downs, running up and down a flight of stairs, mountain climbers, using a rebounder....Do sets like this:
jumprope for 1-2 min. then do 20 jumping jacks, 20 mountain climbers, 20 step ups, 20 step downs...repeat until you hit 18 min. Then stretch for 2 min.

Is it worth is to you??? It is to me.
I am making a video and photos with descriptions of the MANY exercises I do in my classes and on my own. Get ready..so fun!

Happy Monday!
Lisa and Sister Marybeth!

No comments: