Tuesday, January 27, 2009

FREE STUFF! Team Pearl Izumi-Smith

F-R-E-E STUFF!

I everyone! I am so honored to be part of the Pearlizumi-Smith team for the 2nd year.

It is such a blessing for me in so many ways. I LOVE the Pearlizumi shoes...
So far this winter I have been running in the "syncroSeek 111 WRX..these shoes are a water resistant trail shoe!!!1

Ok...do you like FREE STUFF? Then read on!



I knew that would get your attention. Who doesn’t like free stuff? Team Pearl Izumi-Smith just wants your input and/or feedback during our monthly contest. Here’s how it works:
Each month we will have a topic or item our sponsors want more feedback on and who better to ask than those people who use them on a daily basis.
Send all entries to aric@teampearlizumi-smith.com and put CONTEST in the subject line.
All entries must be submitted by midnight on the 25th of each month. This month will go to the 31st.
Once all the feedback is collected a name will be drawn out of a hat and announced on the last day of the month.
It’s as simple as that! We just want you to come back.
For the first contest (January), Team Pearl Izumi-Smith is looking for a team catch phrase. For example Pearl Izumi has “Run Like an Animal”- Team Pearl Izumi-Smith “your catch phrase”
The prize this month is a pair of Smith Super Methods! Go to www.smithoptics.com and check out how cool you will look in these!
So until February……”Run Like an Animal”

I really hope one of you WIN this month.
Much love
Lisa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Need to think of a good one so I win.
Lisa, you deserve this team and was shocked when Montrail took you off. I see some on sponsor team and they don't even wear the shoe.
Bad form if you asked me.

Brooke

Anonymous said...

Lisa
Do the water proff shoes keep the feet dry when running in the snow? how about are the feet cold?
Thx

Stu

Lisa Smith-Batchen said...

Good morning!

Stu..my feet stay warm and dry, I am happy to day:)

Brooke...Montrail made many cut backs and have a smaller team...God works things the way they should and I am so blessed and thankful to be where I am today with Team Pearl!!!!
Happy day

Lisa

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your second year with Team Pearl Izumi Smith!