Friday, October 31, 2008

weight loss and found money!

Hi All!
Just back from our first camp on the Galapagos Islands!!! Much more to come with photos:)
The training was wonderful and more than that the food was and is amazing..right out of the sea and then everything else is fresh and organic. The air quality on this island is something I will never forget..the cleanest air!!!!

I thought I would share this article below with all of you. I have been getting asked a great deal about winter coming and weight loss.


http://health.yahoo.com/experts/drmao/15737/5-essential-weight-loss-foods


Those of you who know me know that when I run on the road I look for "found money" My kids made up a song that goes like this:
Money, money everywhere. Enough on the ground for all the kids to share. Do your share, do your part, you can make a difference!!!
I challenge you all to run on the road once in the next week, look for money and let me know how much you find..let's see how much together we find!!!

THAT LITTLE PENNY!


That Little Penny in the Parking Lot
Remember this every time you pass that little penny in the parking lot.I always thought that it was for good luck, but I love this version better.

I found a penny today Lying on the ground. But it's not just a penny, This little coin I've found.
Found pennies come from heaven, that's what my Grandpa told me.
He said Angels toss them down. Oh, how I loved that story.
He said when an Angel misses you, They toss a penny down; Sometimes just to cheer you up, To make a smile out of your frown. So, don’t pass by that penny When you're feeling blue. It may be a penny from heaven That an Angel's tossed to you.

LOVE TO ALL
LISA

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lisa

I found 45 cents today. Felt so good to find the money. I will look for 1 week while running and send it to you. If we could all do this imagine how many more kids we could all feed and take care of?
Susan M.

Eileen said...

I've been living and running in DC for the past 10 years. I typically start my run before dawn, depending on the season, and have found more money than you could believe. $20 bills, $5 bills, mutiple various bills wadded together, hand fulls of change dumped out next to parking meters, metro cards with remaining balances. It's amazing.