Thursday, April 19, 2007

We are off again and great running

Good morning!

In the past few weeks I have had several coaching students run in races and all have had such amazing, successful results. This is not to toot my horn but to toot the horn of all of you that put the heart and soul into what you love to do:)

I am going to start a race results section on my web site and on this blog. I would love for all of you to share you race stories,,the good, the bad and the ugly. People like to know!

One race result I was to share from this past weekend is Julie Berg who won the
McNaughton 100!!! You can check out here race report on her blog along with some great photos. www.julieberg.blogspot.com
Nice running Julie!!!

We are off again to the races!!

Today and Friday my husband Jay and I will be putting on a seminar about desert racing and then on Sat. we will run the 50 mile race...man oh man..it is hard for my mind to go from the Ironman to a hard 50 mile race in less than a week, but hey I feel great!!! It will be slow and steady and I am good with this. I have 12 coaching students who will be running either the 25 or the 50 miler. Check out the web site.
Desert Springs Ultras in Fruita Co.
http://www.geminiadventures.com/DesertRATSfestival.html

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend

Lisa

1 comment:

Olga said...

Lisa, hope the race treated you well, no tummy problem!