Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Ironman here we come!

Lisa's Race No. 2407
Colleen's Race No. 2194

Ironman AZ here we come! This Sunday I will be at the starting line with Colleen.
The photo below is of me in 1993 at the finish line of Kona world championships..14 year's ago..so hard to even think about this!
The photo to the right is of Colleen in 2005 at the fnish of her first IM, Lake Placid..

Now..how about you all guess what our finish time will be this weekend? For me it is 14 year's off this sport and the longest bike ride being 3 hours..
Colleen has a great deal of weight loss and has put in the time..she has done her homework!

Let the show begin.
Have a great day
Lisa






4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Best of luck to the both of you!! Looking forward to full reports and photos :)

-Meredith M.

Olga said...

Woo-hoo, ladies! Time prediciton...hmm - tough, but I believe Colleen will beat 14 hrs for sure! Girls, we'll be cheering you on, go for it!

Bob - BlogMYruns.com said...

Getting close to the time to Rock Ladies!

No clue on a time prediction but just an injury free & blessed determination to do your best at that moment in time :-)

Anonymous said...

I love you guys and although its corny--I'm as excited for you as if I was competing myself :) Will be totally cheering you on as President of the East Coast Cheering Squad for IM Arizona ;) KAMattie