Tuesday, February 13, 2007

March issue Men's Health

Hi all,

The March issue of Men's Health has an article about athletes and depression.

As you know Runners World last year had one on me and the focus was on my depression.
As painful as the story was at the time for me to even read it helped SO many people..so in the end I am thankful to Chris for writing the story. Knowing it helped one person made it worth it!

My friend Ray is mentioned in the Men's Health: you can read about it on his site!

The March issue features the article on Depression and Competitive Athletes. Rays story is pretty well documented. Look at a short excerpt on his site: www.runtri.com.

On another note one of my students just WON the 100 mile Yukon Artic Ultra!! She was first overall in a time of 29:59!! Shelley Shaw you are one amazing women. I have been following the race and so have some of my other students who were kind enough to let me know that today Shelley WON!!! What a great day..and how amazing Shelley must feel:) I can't wait to get a race report from her!

Have a wonderful day
Many Blessings
Lisa

No comments: