Sunday, February 25, 2007

Challenge you might think about!

Good afteroon!

I hope you are having a wonderful weekend.

Today I will do 6 hours on my spin bike..I know, I know this is just crazy..but how can I possibly do an Ironman in April if I don't!!:)

For those of you that are interested in who is running the Badwater Ultra 135 in July here is the link:
http://www.badwater.com/2007web/2007roster.html

Several of my coaching students will be running and a few of them are looking for crew members. If this is something you are interested in please let me know.


My friend Joe Desena has started to new races in Pittsfield Vermont.

A snowshoe race on March 3rd and a mountain race on June 9th.

I will personally be at the June 9th race.

Joe has made this challenge to all of you...:)

If you come and run his snowshoe marathon and finish the marathon you will get 1 month free coaching with me! If you run the mountain race on June 9th and finish you get 1 month free coaching with me.

Please let me know if you are going to sign up so I can keep track of who is running!

Please feel free to pass this email on to anyone you might think is interested.

Sounds like something to really think about..these events are sure to be amazing.
For all the details go to

http://www.peak.com/

Have a great day
Lisa

No comments: