Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Nothing ever goes wrong in my world!


Hello,

My dear friend Sister Mary Beth has an uncanny sense of knowing when to send me a message. This week is one filled with some personal challenges for me, but Sister Mary Beth sent through a message that I can't ignore...her message?

Do all the good you can with what you have
...then, you can find the peace to believe:
Nothing ever goes wrong in my world!


So many of you have contributed to the Religious Teachers Filippini, for which I am so grateful. Please click here to read Sister Mary Beth's own letter of gratitude to you:
http://aidsorphans.blogspot.com/

Many, many thanks - and lots of strength and fortitude to find the peace that will unite us all,

Lisa

ps - Aren't these children in the photo just precious? Sister is sending more and more photos of the children who are benefitting from your generosity. I will continue to share these gems!!!

No comments: