Monday, November 27, 2006

Skin Cancer Risk

 
Good morning!
 
I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving. It was a real joy to be in Louisiana with my family but now we are on the road headed back to Idaho.
 
Jay ran the Bull Dog 50 last Sat. and was 3rd overall and just under 5 hours. It was sunny and hot! He feels good about it:)
 
My leg is still painful to walk on, will see the Doctor when I get home but I am sure the IT band just said..enough pounding for now, I want to swim:)
 
Today is the LAST day to order the snowshoes so please email me if you still want them. If you have no idea what I am talking about go to my Thanksgiving blog:)
 
We have 25 people who are doing the cleanse! This is so wonderful!!! It is not to late to join on with us..people will be doing the cleanse until Christmas and we are here to support you.
The first 2 days you may get a slight headache, the 3rd day you will not feel to hungry and then you will feel great!! This is something you need to focus on, meditate and know you are going to feel an abundance of new, clean energy. Your body is going to feel new! Make sure when you order your Neera cleanse you let them know I sent you!
 
Below is a very good link and article about skin cancer risk..a must read.
 
 
Thanks to all of you who have been and who are praying for Wanda. She is improving with each day but she is a mess. So many broken bones. The truck dragged her body before it stopped. The had to cut the leash from the dog off of her wrist. It is a miracle she was not killed and it is a miracle she does not have any head trauma. Your prayers are working! Thank you.
 
Love to you all
 
Lisa
 
 
 
 
 
 
In Study, Distance Running Is Tied to Skin Cancer Risk
 

 

Check out the new AOL. Most comprehensive set of free safety and security tools, free access to millions of high-quality videos from across the web, free AOL Mail and more.

No comments: