Thursday, September 28, 2006

MAHALO - A Big Thank You from Hawaii


Hello Everyone,

I am so excited and proud to share a story from my friend, Janet

Janet has been a friend of mine for the past 6 years. She is the one who really got me interested in Hot Yoga. She is an amazing teacher.

Janet moved to Hawaii after living for many years in the Tetons with her son. I have such admiration for Janet and all the many things she has done in her life, one is being a single mother and raising an amazing child!

I asked Janet what inspired her to complete this challenge and journey and she said that she followed my Badwater Double journey on the blog and it became clear to her she was ready to go for it! Very cool:)

I am so honored to have friends like this and to know so many people doing so many wonderful things to help make this world a better place to live.

Have a great day!

Lisa

________________________________________________________________

Janet Lawson and kayak guide Brett Alan Rouse
successfully circumnavigate the
island of Kauai...
...to raise money and awareness for the
American Cancer Society
Kauai Unit


CLICK the links below to read more about their amazing journey

The Challenge: Circumnavigating Kauai
The Cause: American Cancer Society Kauai Unit
The Brave Participants: Janet's
Bio & Brett's Bio
Victory! A Challenge Completed

No comments: