Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Live Strong

Good morning!
 
We are now in Buffalo NY with Jays family. We had a 15 hour day on Monday with airports delays and travel! 2 small children going for this long is not easy!:) I have to say my kids were amazing how they dealt with such a long day, being excited to see grandma and grandpa helped!
 
I will spend a good part of my day doing training schedules and returning emails and hope to go for a short run. I hurt my foot last night and think I broke my little toe so say a prayer that I am even able to run on it!!! Hey, don't sweat the small stuff, right?
 
I have a track class that I have been teaching in Jackson Hole for the past 5 weeks, we have 5 more weeks to go when I return. Many of the people in this track class are running the NYV marathon and most all of them are running for a cause close to there heart:):)
Below is a link that I think you should check out. Brian and Wendy's story will really touch your soul, I know it did mine.
 
Have a great day
Many Blessings
Lisa
 
 
 
www.livestrong.org/brianandwendynyc

No comments: