Saturday, May 27, 2006

tire

 Happy Holiday weekend.
 
Sunny, hot and humid here in Chicago...love it:)
I was able to do a great 1:30 run today and it felt fast...:)
I really feel like I am getting fit, it is all coming together and this makes me smile. The core work I'm doing is paying off and this is lots of jumprope!
 
My focus is not on the BW double my focus is on one day at a time and one workout at a time.
Really enjoying the process,going from point A to B and not thinking about A to Z.
What a difference this makes.
 
The tire.I want to clarify the use and the purpose of this workout. I use the tire because it is very flat where I live in the valley. The roads are flat but of course the trails on the mountains are full of hills. I do have 2 long pass roads but these are several miles from my house.
I use the tire to help with hill work and to build power in my legs and core. You MUST have a belt around your waist that keep your core in perfect position or you can hurt yourself. If you have back pain, knee pain, hip pain or any kind of pain this workout is not for you.
Doing all the cross training tricks we use are great but you need to have the correct form so you don't get hurt.
Coming to one of or camps allows you to learn it all.
So, be careful!
Have a great day
Lisa
 
Happy Feet!
Lisa Smith-Batchen
JOIN MY BLOG!!!
www.lisasmithbatchen.com
www.dreamchaserevents.com
www.tetonraces.com

No comments: