Thursday, May 18, 2006

crew members

 This was sent to me from one of my BW crew members! Love this!!!
Have a great day
Lisa
 
As quoted from the book "Treat People like Dogs" by Robert Norton "Your crew will define you, what you do and how you behave.  Your crew will save your life.  They will take you through adversity.  They will give you purpose and they will teach you continually."  I am so looking forward to this I cannot put it into words.  It is going to be a very special time for everyone. 
 
I think you are going to look back on this after you have completed this journey with many wonderful memories and I truly believe you will find this attempt to be your easiest.  It will be hard but you have a great crew behind you and each of us will bring you strength in different ways.  The key is going to be placing those individuals out on the course with you at the right time.  I will let you handle that !!  Just know I will be there when you need me......
 
Happy Feet!
Lisa Smith-Batchen
JOIN MY BLOG!!!
www.lisasmithbatchen.com
www.dreamchaserevents.com
www.tetonraces.com

No comments: