Thursday, May 25, 2006

chicago

 Hi all,
 
what a day, what a day it has been. I thought training to run 300 miles was hard work.
I left Lousiana this morning at 8am and it took 10 hours to get to Chicago with thunder storms and delays.
Having both girls alone doing this is hard work.
I have Annabella is a back pack and Gabby in a stroller and a diaper bag! People look at me in the airport and say,wow you have your hands full! I think to myself..well I usually have a tire that I pull as well:)
 
I have much to say about my trip to see my father and the training I was able to do the last few days...cousins started to come and want to play with the kids and they brought me a tire!
Thank you Jackie for large tire...I miss it already.
We are now in Chicago with my brother Michael and will be here until next week.
Ed a client who lives in this area is coming to run with me on Friday and then on Monday at 4 am for 6 hours...Thank you Ed!
 
Sat. my brother is having a BBQ here at his house and many of my High School friends and coaching clients from this area will be able to come.
Very blessed we all are to have so much to look forward to.
 
Good night
 
Happy Feet!
Lisa Smith-Batchen
JOIN MY BLOG!!!
www.lisasmithbatchen.com
www.dreamchaserevents.com
www.tetonraces.com

No comments: