Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Book suggestion

I'm going to get this book and read it, so thought I would pass along this note to all of you.
I have yet to start any training this week. Monday we all stayed in our PJs and the Tue. I ended up getting the stomach flu that I think many had at the MDS. I feel a bit better today so I will just go for a walk. Finally it is sunny and beautiful here and all the snow is melted.
Many Blessings
Lisa
 
 
 Hi Coach,
Just wanted to let you know I finished what I considered the best book on running I've come across; Gerry Lindgren's Book on Running.
The writing style is quirky and would probably turn some people off but I liked that aspect and I think you would appreciate his approach to running/coaching.
In case you don't know, he was a great middle distance runner in the 60's and 70's and held many NCAA and U.S. records.
Just thought I'd pass along the recommendation in case you're interested.
 
Happy Feet!
Lisa Smith-Batchen
www.lisasmithbatchen.com
www.dreamchaserevents.com
www.tetonraces.com

No comments: