Friday, February 03, 2006

Run, Run, Run!

Thanks to all of you for kind words, love and support as we work through the details of the Runners World article that hit the stands this week. The writer wrote a great story on depression and exposed my pain to the world without asking me if this was ok to do!
So many areas touched on in the article were personal and private. If sharing my pain with the world can help even one person than it will all be worth it.
I would love to know your thoughts about how you feel about the article.
12 of my coaching clients and myself are running the RR 50/100 mile in Texas this weekend, I will pace a client through her first 100 miler. I can't wait to stand at the starting line and feel the energy and the love!
 
Lisa

2 comments:

Olga said...

Lisa, welcome to the blog-world!
I guess I should go to the library and get a read on this story, I haven't heard of it yet.
Hope RR went well for you and your clients, I know I would be thrilled to have you with me!

Ironayla said...

Hi... just wanted to let you know that I found your site from Olga! I just picked up Runner's World today and will read your article. I am very interested in it as I having a hard time getting myself out of my own bit of depression... and I am hoping that at least doing some running will help since I can't make up my mind as to what I want right now :)

I will let you know what I think of the article!