Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Happy New Year!!!!

Happy New Year to you all. We have had a wonderful holiday week. Monday was the best with our kids, we took them on on sleds down some really fun hills:)

I am so happy to report that I am pain free and training again:) What joy this brings to me!!!

This quote was sent to me and I just love it:

*JIM ROHN'S QUOTE ON LEADING YOUR LIFE

"Let others lead small lives, but not you. Let others argue over small things, but not you. Let others cry over small hurts, but not you. Let others leave their future in someone else's hands, but not you."

I say we all Find a Dream for 2007 and chase it down!! I have a new dream that I will be sharing with you soon!!!

Love these 21 thoughts!

ONE. Give people more than they expect and do it cheerfully.
TWO. Marry a man/woman you love to talk to. As you get older, their conversational skills will be as important as any other.
THREE. Don't believe all you hear, spend all you have or sleep all you want.
FOUR. When you say, "I love you," mean it.
FIVE. When you say, "I'm sorry," look the person in the eye.
SIX. Be engaged at least six months before you get married.
SEVEN. Believe in love at first sight.
EIGHT. Never laugh at anyone's dream. People who don't have dreams don't have much.
NINE. Love deeply and passionately. You might get hurt but it's the only way to live life completely.
TEN.. In disagreements, fight fairly. No digging up the past & no namecalling.
ELEVEN. Don't judge people by their relatives.
TWELVE. Talk slowly but think quickly.
THIRTEEN. When someone asks you a question you don't want to answer, smile and ask, "Why do you want to know?"
FOURTEEN. Remember that great love and great achievements involve great risk.
FIFTEEN. Say "bless you" when you hear someone sneeze.
SIXTEEN. When you lose, don't lose the lesson
SEVENTEEN. Remember the three R's: R espect for self; Respect for others;and responsibility for all your actions.
EIGHTEEN. Don't let a little dispute injure a great friendship.
NINETEEN. When you realize you've made a mistake, take immediate steps tocorrect it. TWENTY. Smile when picking up the phone. The caller will hear it in your voice.
TWENTY-ONE. Spend some time alone.

Have a blessed day and Happy New Year!!

Lisa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

TWENTY-TWO: don't leave us in suspense too long!

H

Bob - BlogMYruns.com said...

Hey Coach Glad ur training again!!!

I love Jim Rohn ... I been to at least 5 of his seminars and had dinner with him ...There was 4 people and Mr Rohn...he shared a few great stories from his childhood. We had lots of laughs & good food!

He has so many great quotes...I love the one for kids... he says "Kids should have TWO bikes one to ride and one to rent :-)"

Great THOUGHTS Thanks,

Bob

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year to you too Lisa!
Super news to read that you are training again. 8) I know that feeling all too well as I was out about six months recovering from an injury!
Erik