Friday, August 11, 2006

your best

 Hi gang!
 
I am in SLC Utah at the OR show for a few days. Slow moving but I was able to walk for close to 2 hours today! It is very warm here, in the high 90s!!!
What a blast to see so many of our sponsors and friends...
Jay, myself and our girls had lunch with Scott Jurek and his beautiful wife Leigh and this was such a high light for us. Jay is now being coached by Scott:):)
Yes I can coach Jay and I have for many years now, but it is was time for my to cut the strings and let my Jay sore like he needs to. It is amazing how much more he listens to Scott than he does to me:):) Ha, is this the way it is when your married for several years???
I am very proud of Jay and the new challenges he is taking on..
 
We got to spend some great time with Marshall as well, I didn't even cry..:):)
 
I'm about ready to write my double story and feel so happy about it all, I am just happier these days than ever before. Many changes in our life the past week and all for the best and for the better!
 
The quote below was sent to me today...it is wonderful..
 

"To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift."
~ Steve Prefontaine
 
Give your best and don't let anyone ever tell you that your best was not good enough.
You are the one who has to live with yourself each day and answer to yourself.
So lets all just do our best and when we go to bed at night and close our eyes, smile that we did our best and sleep in peace.
 
Love to you all
Lisa
 
Happy Feet!
Lisa Smith-Batchen
http://lisasmithbatchen.blogspot.com/
www.lisasmithbatchen.com
www.dreamchaserevents.com
www.tetonraces.com

Check out AOL.com today. Breaking news, video search, pictures, email and IM. All on demand. Always Free.

No comments: