Thursday, August 10, 2006

God is so Good!

 Hi my friends!
 
I just got this email this morning from sister Marybeth in Rome. I sit here with tears of joy with the amount of money that we have raised and knowing that money is still coming in.
THANK YOU to all of you for your love and support.
God is so so good.
 
Have a great day
Lisa
 
 
Good morning Lisa...some good news...I've converted the Euros and pounds I have received...the lucky number is now
$137,021.50
 
this is terrific...we never did this great...and I usually wait until October before I say a total...  I thinkGod sees ahead to our new mission in Addis abbaba and wants that to be a success...the Bishop wants us to start a mission there and he will be giving us a piece of land shortly...there will be many kids there to feed...so I am glad that I can be sure we can start feeding them right away...
 
God is using you in a great way...thank you for responding to His promptings...
 
God bless you...Sr.MB
 

Check out AOL.com today. Breaking news, video search, pictures, email and IM. All on demand. Always Free.

No comments: