Friday, June 02, 2006

It will be enough

Hi all,
This was sent to me from a coaching client today. How very true her words are.
I am thankful to you all for your insights and words of wisdom.
Lisa
 
 
 
 Hi Lisa,

Thanks for checking in with me.  I have been really thinking about you and
your new lifestyle with the kids, work, travel and training and wondering
how you are doing with it all.  This time of year when races and training
camps are happening, the extra stress of it all can pounce upon our backs
and we not notice the extra weight of it all until the excitement is over.
I can't imagine what is going through your head while you balance it all.
You are a multi-faceted and multi-skilled person with multiple and intense
personal projects on your agenda.  Please pace yourself because whatever
you do or don't get done today, it will be enough.
 
Happy Feet!
Lisa Smith-Batchen
JOIN MY BLOG!!!
www.lisasmithbatchen.com
www.dreamchaserevents.com
www.tetonraces.com

No comments: