Wednesday, June 07, 2006

How many of us feel like this?

 on a day off from training???
 
 Ugh!  This often happens on days off. In less than 24 hour I go from an ultra-endurance athlete in-training, to a grazing slug that doesn't want to leave the house. It didn't help that it was overcast most of the day and cold in my house.
 
I do, I do. To be honest I have had the last 4 days off where I was saying Ugh! Back to work at the resort and being gone for 21 days and having stomach issues. I will be back in action on Thursday and then plan to go hard for 5 weeks.
Ugh to us all!
 
:)
 
 
Happy Feet!
Lisa Smith-Batchen
JOIN MY BLOG!!!
www.lisasmithbatchen.com
www.dreamchaserevents.com
www.tetonraces.com

Check out AOL.com today. Breaking news, video search, pictures, email and IM. All on demand. Always Free.

No comments: