Monday, June 12, 2006

beautiful!

Below is from one of my BW crew members. I think this has much to do with running and anything in our life. I will copy this and carry it with me and when the going gets tough I will draw on this and remember!
 
Lisa
 
 
 
 But, in church on Sunday this passage was in the sermon and John (our pastor) looked at me and said we have someone in our congregation that will be tested in July.  He is aware of the race and praying for us all !!!!
 
"For when your faith is tested, your endurance has a chance to grow. So let it grow, for when your endurance is fully developed, you will be strong in character and ready for anything".
 
I am going to incorperated this passage into my badwater training.  I know the meaning has nothing to do with running but I can use it when it gets tough...
 
Happy Feet!
Lisa Smith-Batchen
JOIN MY BLOG!!!
www.lisasmithbatchen.com
www.dreamchaserevents.com
www.tetonraces.com

Check out AOL.com today. Breaking news, video search, pictures, email and IM. All on demand. Always Free.

No comments: