Monday, June 12, 2006

Thursday night call

 Hello Everyone,
As you know from my posting on June 7th "Must read and must try" I am using
a new nanotechnology product from Lifewave with great results.
New and old products are presented to me quite often and it is almost a full
time job just
to sort through them. When I was introduced to the Lifewave patches I new
this was different
and what caught my attention was No Drugs, No Chemicals as a matter of fact
nothing entering
the body at all. Yes it was very difficult to get around my skepticism but
once I tried them it was
no longer an issue. This is for sure revolutionary but even more incredible
is that we are entering
a whole new industry. Software for the Human Body!
I will be telling my story on Lifewaves Thursday night call this week.
Please listen in...we need to pay
attention to this discovery...bringing the body into balance will be huge
for our Health and Well Being!

Call in number,  641-793-7500 code 741223# - 6:30PM PT - 7:30 PM MT - 8:30PM
CT - 9:30PM ET
 
Happy Feet!
Lisa Smith-Batchen
JOIN MY BLOG!!!
www.lisasmithbatchen.com
www.dreamchaserevents.com
www.tetonraces.com

Check out AOL.com today. Breaking news, video search, pictures, email and IM. All on demand. Always Free.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lisa, I'm confused about the time of the Thursday call for CST. Shouldn't it be 7:30 CST? I thought we were 1 hour different than you MST folks. -- Paula