Thursday, March 02, 2006

My workout today

I'm back to getting up at 3:30 am and being able to train, which is such a joy for me. I love the wee hours of the early morning. I still can't get my lazy butt out the door in the dark, cold winter so I trained indoors. Our formal family room is my office/gym!
I have a treadmill, EFX, rowing machine, spin bike, rebounder and all kinds of weights to do core work. My husband Jay put a flat screen TV in the room for a Christmas gift and this makes it so nice! Today I watched the move the Million Dollar Baby. Now the body on that women makes you want to train harder!:) I used to box all the time for cross training and this it is an amazing workout. Workout: 1:30 on the treadmill on all different grades, power walking only. 30 min. on the versa climber, kicked my butt and then 15 min. rowing machine and last 15 min. core work. All before anyone else in our house made a beep.
I hope you had a great workout today to!
Happy Feet
Lisa

1 comment:

Olga said...

Having a gym in the house surely cuts the driving time and time away from family.