Annemarie and Lisa on Mt. Lemon! George at the top of Mt. Lemon!
It has been some time since I have done a blog...life is full for all of us. The great, the good and the not so good. We are in the process of moving this week and as anyone might know this is hard work. We pack and move our self but have had the good fortune of friends to come and help.
George has been here back and forth from Calif. a few times in the past week! Annemarie has bent over backwards to help with our kids even though having 2 of her own to take care of.
We are thankful for good people in our life.
Training is going ok..not great but I feel good and strong. I am in the do what you can when you can place and this is ok with me:) Has to be.
George and I got to the top of Mt. Lemon which is 27 miles up hill...we went 19 miles up and then 2 down and then Annemarie picked us up. This was great. Some time on the bike and the rest of the time packing, and working.
Sister Marybeth sent this to me and I think it is worth sharing..I really enjoyed it.
Have a great day
10 Ways To Raise Your Vibration
By Aine Belton http://www.miraclemanifestingprogram.com/
By Aine Belton http://www.miraclemanifestingprogram.com/
Below are some timeless tips that will help you raise your vibration to enhance your manifesting success and connect more to the radiant truth of your being and the bountiful nature of reality.
1. Take ResponsibilityAs James Allen says, "Circumstance does not make a man, it reveals him to himself'. The more you take responsibility for your life, the more you are able to change it. Responsibility is freedom and empowerment. Become conscious of the thoughts, feelings, beliefs and attitudes that are creating your world. Take responsibility for them and choose those that serve you and your world.
2. GratitudeGratitude opens your heart and connects you and aligns your vibration to that which you feel grateful for and as such attracts more of the same into your life. It is a way to give (in its appreciation) and receive (by the opening and expansion of that giving). The more you value and appreciate something, the more there will be to value and appreciate.
3. TrustTrust takes you towards happy desired outcomes in a magical, effortless way. Trust yourself and your power as a creator. Trust the universe and the gifts it wishes to bestow open you. Trust the doors that are opening and those that are closing. Relinquish control and allow yourself to be carried along the river of trust that will take you to your goals with grace and ease.
4. Suspend judgmentJudging others or yourself lowers and constricts your energy and separates you from love, truth and joy. It is a way of making yourself superior and above another by making them 'less than' or 'wrong'. It can be a way you deny your own self-judgments by projecting your guilt onto another. The more you love and accept yourself, the less you judge others. We all make mistakes. Seek to forgive, love and understand both the one you are tempted to judge and any potential shadows within you that they are reflecting.
5. MeditateMeditation allows a calm and balanced perspective to be reached and negativity to wash away and dissipate. It creates a gateway through which you can access higher states of consciousness and connect to the love and wisdom of your Higher Self. Meditation returns you to a place of clarity, truth and peace and allows your energy to clear, align, balance and recharge.
6. Honor your emotionsHonor your emotions and listen to what they are telling you about what's going on inside. If they are negative or uncomfortable what thoughts or beliefs are they pointing to that may need changing or aligning? Express and release your feelings rather than deny, repress, control or judge them. This doesn't mean wallowing in them or giving them undue attention if they do not serve you (i.e. nip that self-pity in the bud!), nor does it mean venting at someone inappropriately (writing a letter and burning it would be far 'cleaner'). Honour your emotions by accepting them and allowing them to be released.
7. Know you are lovedYou are loved totally and unconditionally by the source of creation. There is nothing you need do to win that love and nothing you can do to lose it. Becoming aware of this truth connects you to your inherent value, increases your sense of worth and deserving, heals pain of separation and loneliness and opens you to the love that is there for you in every moment.
8. Forgive yourself and othersForgiveness of self and others is the ultimate mind-body-soul detox. It liberates you from whole clusters of toxic emotions and sets you free from draining attachments. It can also set you free from feelings of guilt, shame and undeserving that block you from happiness and success. In forgiving another you are also forgiving yourself. It is an immensely powerful force for healing and transformation and a most gracious gift you can give yourself and another.
9. Have funFun will attract success into your life like iron filings to a magnet. It is the antidote to stress, struggle, tediousness and seriousness. When you are having fun you are open and sharing of who you are and ride on the current of spontaneity and joy. What brings you fun, happiness and joy? Commit to more of it in all areas of your life!
10. Love, Love, Love!Love yourself and others. There may be times this is easier than others, but make it your overriding intention. Love lies at the heart of all that you seek, and separation from it lies at the root of your troubles and pain. Let love be a guiding light in your life that will steer your ship through stormy waters back to the shore of truth, happiness and joy. We all love to love and be loved! It doesn't get better than that! It is the highest vibration there is. The more you love yourself and others, the happier, brighter and more successful your life will become.