Thursday, December 21, 2006

Neera Cleanse Report!!!

Lisa,
Today is the final day of my 7-day cleanse. I feel terrific! The first three days were the toughest. I had a lot of stomach growling and had a difficult time being around food. Each day after that has gotten progressively better. I cut way back on my exercise (working out every other day at a much lighter pace than normal). I’m not sure how much weight I lost (guessing around 10 lbs) – I did not do this to lose weight. My system feels clean and I feel very fresh. I drank about 5 quarts of the “mixture” per day and another 1.5 quarts of water. I suggest getting two cans of the tree syrup (I went thru both cans). I’m sleeping better than ever and the people I see on a daily basis say that I look great. I highly recommend the cleanse for anyone who wants to recharge their system. It’s a system shock, but well worth it. I definitely intend to do this every year. Three people in my office and my wife are seriously thinking of starting the cleanse after Jan 1. I should have done this years ago!

Ed

No comments: