Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Great women doing great things!

Our Jacquline Florine who crewed for me during the Badwater double and who just ran her first 100 mile race last month is featured in this article!!! You rock Miss Jackie. We are all so proud of you for all that you do to make this world a better place.. http://www.7x7sf.com/people/profiles/4703931.html?


The article below is wonderful to. I won't tell you what it's about just read it!

http://www.usatoday.com/news/opinion/editorials/2006-12-03-faith-fitness_x.htm


We have sold our house! While I was gone visiting my father we got a full price offer on our house, which does not happen very often. Needless to say we have to be moved out by Jan. 5th!
At first I felt a bit sad about having to move in the winter but I have a great attitude about it all.
My IT band is still to painful to run on and my plan was to take the month of Dec. off from training anyway. You see God always has the best plan, we just cant see it. I will spin on the bike some and swim but no running. This leaves me with time to clean out all the closets and rooms.
The past few days have been a joy giving things away to others that can use what we are not.
I keep hearing, you can sell that, you can sell that and get good money for it.
I have been given so much in my life, it feels good to clean out and give, give and give. It wont hurt to give all of the things we are not using away it will cleanse the soul and make you feel happy! If you live near us, stop by..I am sure I have something to give to you to.

Have a great day
Lisa

** you might wonder where we are going to move to??? we are going to rent a house for the winter until we figure that out. One day and one step at a time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Coach, Congrats on your MOVE... I am sure you will FIND an awesome place to live!...Love the giving part as you clean out your home...I will be over at noon --LOLOLLOL

great Quote "YOU make a living by what you GET, YOU make a LIFE by what you GIVE"

Bob

Jacqueline Florine said...

Dear Lisa,

I love it that you are giving away the things you no longer need. It is a very powerful message of love and plenty! And how wonderful to picture the recipients enjoying their gifts! You are spreading love and care!

xxoox
Jacki