Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Oprah!


Hello Everyone,

Colleen Woods here. If you've been reading Lisa's Blog over the past few weeks, you'll know I had the privilege of reporting live from Lisa's successful Badwater Double challenge.

I asked Lisa if I could guest blog today. Specifically, I was hoping I could ask each of you to build onto the Badwater Double dream.

I would absolutely love for Lisa and Sister Mary Beth to appear on the Oprah Winfrey show. Lisa, Sister Mary Beth and Oprah share a lot in common - they chase down dreams and they give back; most notably right now to kids in Ethiopia.

On Oprah's website, she offers a link for people to submit future show segment ideas. I'd like ask each of you to take a few minutes to click on this link and submit a few words describing why you think Lisa would be a great guest on the Oprah show. I know each of you have your own history with Lisa and these unique stories will help Oprah and her staff understand why Lisa's story would make a very compelling episode.

Here's the link: http://tinyurl.com/qr6q

You'll see on this page that in addition to information about yourself, they ask:

*Tell us your story. (Please do not exceed 2000 characters including spaces.)

In this section, please be sure to include Lisa's full name - Lisa Smith-Batchen - and her website link: www.lisasmithbatchen.com.

THANK YOU SO MUCH...YOUR TIME WILL HELP GET LISA & SR MARY BETH ON OPRAH!!! TOGETHER, WE CAN DO SOOO MUCH TO HELP KIDS IN NEED!!

All the best,

Colleen

No comments: