Monday, August 07, 2006

first steps

Happy Monday everyone!
Life is so wonderful don't you agree??
Thank you all so very much for your wonderful letters, emails and phone calls about the accomplishment of our dream!!
I had a dream 4-5 years ago to run the Badwater Double, last week that dream became a reality.
With this reality comes so many feelings, and emotions that are just so hard to explain at this time.
With each passing day the story becomes more and more clear and the feelings are becoming memories that will be with me for the rest of my life.
You will all be the first to read the story when I can get it down on paper!
I went for my first walk today for 1:30 with my good friend Barb Lindquist, it was a slow walk and so peaceful!
Barb is 4 months pregnant with twins so I now can keep up with her:) My energy is still moving slow and my body is still telling me it needs more time to heal. It shall get what it needs and is asking for.
My feet are feeling better everyday and it is all coming together.
I had a great weekend! We took our kids to a local horse show to see friends who show horses. What beautiful animals they are! Sat. night Jay and I had a wedding to go to in Jackson Hole. I had a hard time finding the the right shoes to wear but we had a great time:) Congratulations to Andy and Megan!
***Many of you are coming to run one of our races in Sept. we look forward to seeing you. Many of you have offered to volunteer. If you are going to or are able to volunteer would you please email me asap.
I need to know when you are able to volunteer. Go to lisasmithbatchen.com and you can email me.
***I want to take this opportunity to thank my crew that I had for my BW double. Thank you will never be enough but I think the memories will last us all a lifetime..I love you all so very much.
God Bless you all
Lisa
Happy Feet!
Lisa Smith-Batchen
http://lisasmithbatchen.blogspot.com/
www.lisasmithbatchen.com
www.dreamchaserevents.com
www.tetonraces.com

Check out AOL.com today. Breaking news, video search, pictures, email and IM. All on demand. Always Free.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Stop thanking me!!!

Finlay