Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Thank you!!!!


 Hi All!
 
I leave my home in about an hour to start my way towards Death Valley. I will be in the real heat by Wed. afternoon. I was getting close to 300 email each day, my in box in now EMPTY!!! This has never happened.
God has given me the strength and the time to "get it all done". To be honest I never thought it would be possible.
 
I ask that you please hold off on sending me email until I return on the 31st, thank you.
 
****It would be wonderful if all of you would  PLEASE take a moment and go to my lisasmithbatchen.com web site. Click to the BW Double click for details
 I ask that you all read A "thank you" from Lisa...   This is for all of you!
 
 
 
Very good article sent to me today:
 
 
 
I will start to send audio blogs today and from the road..this is going to be very exciting for us and for you.
 
I leave you with this quote sent to me this morning from Rich:
 
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you
didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail
away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore.
Dream. Discover."
    --Mark Twain
 
May God Bless us all today and always and if you have your own race in the next few weeks or a dream to accomplish we wish you the best!
 
Lisa

Check out AOL.com today. Breaking news, video search, pictures, email and IM. All on demand. Always Free.

No comments: