Monday, July 17, 2006

special thank you

 
Hi to all of you!!  You all know I believe in dreams, find a dream and chase it down. The name of my business has been this for a very long time. I really do feel that you can do anything, I mean anything you put your heart and soul into...you might be first and you might be last, what means the most is what you take away from the experience.
I have a client who has a dream to do an Ironman. She is so motivated yet was a bit scared of it.
I told her to sign up for the race and lets get her dream down on the books!  What she sent me tonight left me with tears on my key board..
Her email is below:
 
 
-- "Finally my latest and best words from my new favorite coach --- "Let's put this dream on the books!"  Now I want to change that a little for you and say "Let's put this dream IN the books -- the history books!" 
 
 
Putting my dream IN the books is something I have longed for, for a very long time...Thank you for this!
 
I want to say a special thank you tonight to ALL my coaching clients. It is 10:25 on Monday night and I have completed all the training schedules until my return from Badwater. Thank you all for sending your updates early and thank you all for your love, support and encouragement for me and my crew. You all hold a very special place in my heart and I will take with me all the cards and letter that you all have sent to me. Thank you, thank you!! You all make me so proud:)
 
I will leave you with one last quote tonight sent to me by the same client who put her own dream down on the books!
 
RUMBLE GIRL RUMBLE!!!!   Love it
 
Lisa
 
 
Happy Feet!
Lisa Smith-Batchen
http://lisasmithbatchen.blogspot.com/
www.lisasmithbatchen.com
www.dreamchaserevents.com
www.tetonraces.com

Check out AOL.com today. Breaking news, video search, pictures, email and IM. All on demand. Always Free.

No comments: