Tuesday, June 06, 2006

poison ivy on the butt!

 
Good thing to watch when your going to the bathroom in the woods!!! watch out for the poison Ivy!!!
 
 Hey, I have a funny story for you - on my long training run on saturday I managed to get poison ivy.  Lesson learned for me - watch where you pull off the trail when you decide to take a potty break!  Not a big deal, just funny and itchy :-)  When I went to see my doctor today, she said that it's always the healthiest people like us that have things like this, plus the cuts, bruises, blisters, etc.  because the unhealthy folks are inside!  I'll take the cuts and bruises any day....
 
Happy Feet!
Lisa Smith-Batchen
JOIN MY BLOG!!!
www.lisasmithbatchen.com
www.dreamchaserevents.com
www.tetonraces.com

Check out AOL.com today. Breaking news, video search, pictures, email and IM. All on demand. Always Free.

1 comment:

Olga said...

I had that once...last year. Not very funny, really, only for the rest of the world, so I feel your itch:)