Saturday, June 17, 2006

Happy Fathers Day

 Hi All,
 
The site below is more than beautiful, it was sent to me from my older brother Mike.
Happy Fathers Day to all of the fathers!
 
I have to say that I am so thankful for my father and for my parents. I am thankful that I still have both parents to be able to lean on and call my friends. I know so many who has lost parents and this makes me even more thankful.
 
My husband Jay is such an amazing father. To watch him learn and grow into the son, husband and father he is today has been one of the greatest gifts God has ever given to me. Jay is so much better than I ever even dreamed he would be.
Have a great day
Lisa
 
 
 
 
please turn on speakers
 
Happy Feet!
Lisa Smith-Batchen
JOIN MY BLOG!!!
www.lisasmithbatchen.com
www.dreamchaserevents.com
www.tetonraces.com

Check out AOL.com today. Breaking news, video search, pictures, email and IM. All on demand. Always Free.

No comments: