Tuesday, May 16, 2006

tire!

Hi all,
Below is an email from a friend who was at our home a few days ago doing some work with me. She rode her bike to our house! As she left our house my daughter Annabella yelled out to her, Hey..go fast!
I was out pulling my tire up the bike path and now you can see that I am not alone:)
 
I spent all day Monday traveling to Louisiana where I will spend this week with my father.
It is going to be a sunny, beautiful day. Hope you have the same.
Lisa
 
 
  
(By the way, as I took the bike path home tonight, I saw someone on horseback pulling a tire. I couldn't believe it. So I had to ask him what the heck he was doing. He explained that he and his horse were in a competition this weekend and this strategy allowed him to teach the horse proper form for her front legs and to build strength. He went on to tell me that one of his friends told him that earlier today, he saw a woman on the bike path pulling a tire. Imagine how funny I thought that was!) 
 
Happy Feet!
Lisa Smith-Batchen
JOIN MY BLOG!!!
www.lisasmithbatchen.com
www.dreamchaserevents.com
www.tetonraces.com

Check out AOL.com today. Breaking news, video search, pictures, email and IM. All on demand. Always Free.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This was a good start to the day. Imagining little Annabella yelling, Hey...go fast! And her telling her friends someday...really, my mom used to drag tires around the trails. : )