Thursday, March 16, 2006

THIS WILL GIVE YOU A GREAT LAUGH!

BELOW IS FROM ONE OF MY COACHING CLIENTS WHO ALWAYS SEEMS TO MAKE TO LAUGH UNTIL MY GUT HURTS!
 
 
 
 
 
How difficult can it be to run for 2 hours going 4/1 pulling a tire across snow.  I would think that it would only glide across the snow!  Also, what do you do when you have to go down hill!!  16 pound pack, you can do better than that!  Come on Lisa where is your sense of training, stop clowning around and get serious!!  You know I am only teasing you....good job!
 
But, here is what I did yesterday for my workout.  I ran 4 hours going 8/2 pulling a tractor tire that was attached to the tractor!  Plus, I had 10 pound weights tied to my ankles and it was 110 degree's in the shade and the wind was blowing 45mph.  And, it was all up hill....I did not wear a pack but I carried Avery Grace in my arms the whole way plus her Elmo doll....I am really tired this morning.
 
Reading your workout schedules makes me tired and hungry!!  You go girl....
 
Happy Feet!
Lisa Smith-Batchen
www.lisasmithbatchen.com
www.dreamchaserevents.com
www.tetonraces.com

No comments: