Hi Teton Valley friends and students!
A link to the November Dreamchasers schedule, and for my massage availability, is posted below. If you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
You may click on the link below for the November schedule, or you can copy & paste the following web address into your browser:
ALL of the classes at Dreamchasers are taught to all levels. We have from off the couch people to professional athletes in the same class!
There is now a 12 noon to 1 pm ski fitness class on Tuesday and Thursday and on Sat. we now have 2 classes. One from 9-10 am and 10:15 to 11:15 am.
1st class for anyone who has never come to Dreamchasers is FREE!
Thanksgiving day: YES..we do have a class!
Some GOOD news: As of Monday November 1st Dreamchaser adult punch cards will go down in price from $90 for ten 1 hour classes to $75 for ten 1 hour classes!!!
If you are behind in paying for your punch cards up until Nov. 1st you will still pay the $90 fee. Once your punch card is all used up your NEXT punch card will now be $75!!!! WOW!
Guess what?? If you run or walk either the 5k or 10k this Sat. Oct. 30th in Victor (Teton Pumpkin Run) you will be able to get 40% off anything and everything in our Dreamchasers store from Nov. 1st - Nov. 6th ONLY. Please be sure to bring your race number with you when you come shopping!
For anyone who is not running one of the races, there is 30% off from Nov. 1st-6th.
Please bring your race number with you when you come shopping!
For more information on how to register for this Saturday's Dreamchasers Pumpkin Run
or other races in our 2010 'Run For A Purpose' race series, you may click on the link below, or you can copy & paste the following web address into your browser:
Lisa's massage availability for November!
Mon-W-F Nov. 1st, 3rd and 5th
Mon-W-F Nov. 8th, 10th and 12th
Mon-W-F Nov. 15th, 17th, and 19th
Mon-W Nov. 22nd and 24th
Mon Nov. 29th
Some Sat. appointments are available.
Something to share with you!
Written by Regina Brett, 90 years old, of the Plain Dealer, Cleveland , Ohio .
"To celebrate growing older, I once wrote the 45 lessons life taught me. It is the most requested column I've ever written..My odometer rolled over to 90 in August, so here is the column once more:
1. Life isn't fair, but it's still good.
2. When in doubt, just take the next small step.
3. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone.
4. Your job won't take care of you when you are sick. Your friends and parents will. Stay in touch.
5. Pay off your credit cards every month.
6. You don't have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
7. Cry with someone. It's more healing than crying alone.
8. It's OK to get angry with God. He can take it.
9. Save for retirement starting with your first paycheck.
10. When it comes to chocolate, resistance is futile.
11. Make peace with your past so it won't screw up the present.
12. It's OK to let your children see you cry.
13. Don't compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
14. If a relationship has to be a secret, you shouldn't be in it.
15. Everything can change in the blink of an eye. But don't worry; God never blinks.
16. Take a deep breath. It calms the mind.
17. Get rid of anything that isn't useful, beautiful or joyful.
18. Whatever doesn't kill you really does make you stronger.
19. It's never too late to have a happy childhood. But the second one is up to you and no one else.
20. When it comes to going after what you love in life, don't take no for an answer.
21. Burn the candles, use the nice sheets, wear the fancy lingerie. Don't save it for a special occasion. Today is special.
22. Over prepare, then go with the flow.
23. Be eccentric now. Don't wait for old age to wear purple.
24. The most important sex organ is the brain.
25. No one is in charge of your happiness but you.
26. Frame every so-called disaster with these words 'In five years, will this matter?'
27. Always choose life.
28. Forgive everyone everything.
29. What other people think of you is none of your business.
30. Time heals almost everything. Give time time.
31. However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
32. Don't take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
33. Believe in miracles.
34. God loves you because of who God is, not because of anything you did or didn't do.
35. Don't audit life. Show up and make the most of it now.
36. Growing old beats the alternative -- dying young.
37. Your children get only one childhood.
38. All that truly matters in the end is that you loved.
39. Get outside every day. Miracles are waiting everywhere.
40. If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else's, we'd grab ours back.
41. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
42. The best is yet to come...
43. No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
45. Life isn't tied with a bow, but it's still a gift."
Have a beautiful day!