Thursday, August 27, 2009

Every Monday Podcast and Tips on all kinds of training!

Hi friends!

Last Monday was the first Monday I did a live podcast!! I will continue this tradition, producing a new podcast every Monday.

The podcast each week will be on many different topics based around training tips, techniques...you name it, we will cover it! After the podcast we will be posting the links so you can download the information to your Ipods and we will be sharing many new things with you via my blog.

I know I have been a real slacker keeping up with my blog..thanks to many of you for telling me to get back on board!

Doing these podcasts is a real honor for me and I am happy to share anything I have ever learned in life..does not mean I know it all..shoot we all learn everyday from each other!

Next Monday Aug. 31st: Sister Marybeth and I will team up for this broadcast. Sister Marybeth is here in the Tetons to do many presentations AND also to run the GTR 50 mile race!!! Go Sissy Marybeth!

The call in Number and Code will be same every Monday!

Happy Feet and many blessings!

Lisa


RunnersLounge's Lessons from Lisa

Day: Every Monday

Time: 1:15 EST (11:15 MST)

Estimated Call Length: 20 - 30 minutes


You have been invited by RunnersLounge to join a live Community Call.

RunnersLounge's Lessons from Lisa (Join in) Host: RunnersLounge - mailto:amy@runnerslounge.comEpisode: EPISODE1 - RunnersLounge's Lessons from Lisa Call ID: 61297

Time: Date: Mon, August 31st 2009
Time: 01:15 PM EDT

How to participate:
Call in:
Dial: (724) 444-7444
Enter: 61297 # (Call ID)
Enter: 1 # or your PINJoin from your computer:

Click here to join the call or just listen along
(Optional) Become a TalkShoe memberFacebook user? You can join this Call directly through the TalkShoe Community Calling Facebook application. Listen to the Recording: If you missed this event or want to hear previous recorded episodes click here. Click here to unsubscribe from this Call.Click here to unsubscribe from this Host.Click here to unsubscribe from all Community Calls.

To listen to the first podcast from last week, click HERE:
http://recordings.talkshoe.com/rss61297.xml

No comments: