Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Back on the bike and shared Dreamchasers!!!


Beautiful Annabella showing off her new hair style!!!!:)
Lisa and Lisa Bliss very close to the summit of Mt. Whitney! Below is Leo and his team doing a crazy Mud race...YUCK!!!!!








These 2 photos are of the wonderful Marie Boyd who did a Tri the day before she crewed Monica for Badwater. Go Marie go...you look and did amazing!!!




For me!!!
Back on the bike and it feels good! I have spent a great deal of time in the past 5 days on my Mt. Bike just doing lots of good spinning while I am trying to find the right road bike to do the Furnace Creek 508 in Oct. Wish me luck.
To be honest I was never sore after the first part of the 810! Maybe we should have run back to Las Vegas!!!:) The hard part was the sleep deprivation over many days that will catch up to you..once night time comes around all you want to do is sleep!
I lost a total of 2 pounds, that is all!! I have to say being a bit heavier than I would like seems to be the answer for me to stay strong all the way through.:) I am in the process of getting my thoughts on paper and can't wait to share with you all the wonderful miracles that happened out in Death Valley..
There are so many people to thank for all the help with my run and the 508 but first to thank all of you for reading and posting to my blog. It means a great deal to have support and I look forward to supporting all of you to!
"Alone we can do so little, together we can do so much"
Off to bike
Much love
Lisa

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Annabella is sure right.
What a darling little girl. How old is she now and how about your other daughter?
Seems like you are moving very well even just after running so far. Once again you amaze all of us.
Cindee

Olga said...

Happy to hear of no soreness. I have to agree on all that extra few pounds - 2005 I was at my heaviest and ran the best...go figure. Although I also trained with much more focus and was more goal oriented:)

Anonymous said...

Mike here: I have run heavy for the past 2 years and I run stronger to. For so much time I worked hard to be thin and thought I would be faster, not true fo many of us. You have done some amazing feats and either way you are so strong. Keep on keepin on
Mike

Anonymous said...

I love your Anabella. :)
Great pictures. Have fun riding your bike and best of luck finding the right road bike for you.

bella.calamitas said...

Lisa, you are amazing. Thank you, thank you, thank you, for reminding us all to keep dreaming big, loving big, accomplishing big.

Anonymous said...

Lisa, good stuff. Thank you for getting me out the door again. Your motivation to help people is pure and it would be nice to have more like you.
Keep Dreaming Big, like you say.
Paul

Michele Jensen said...

Lisa, congrats again. I'm so happy for you!
Can't wait to see you over Labor Day weekend.
Michele

Lora said...

Tell Annabella she looks like a superstar!!

And, Leo!! Mud is just made for him!! Congrats to Leo for completing the Crazy Man competition. Mud and then sand from MdS--Leo, your skin must be so smooth!!

Looking forward to your full report, Lisa!!

4 weeks until the Grand Teton Races!! I can't wait!!!

Bob - BlogMYruns.com said...

Glad your back in the groove and preparing for the 508... Great pics & love Anabella's look :-) good pic to show during her sweet 16 party to her friends --lol

See ya soon we are getting close now ...yikes~