Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Blogging the GTR Experience

I know I am very overdue for a Blog posting, but truth be known…I just don’t know where to start. So many wonderful things have happened in the past few weeks...and there are so many more to come!

So for starters, how about I give you links to Blog posting from friends about the Grand Teton Races? Let me know if you know of anyone else who blogged about their experience, so I can add them to the list.

Andy Jones-Wilkins

















Happy Reading!

Lisa

3 comments:

Olga said...

Hey, Lisa, you think Jay can send me a link to the photoalbum where he took his million of pics, please? I'd love to see myself from afar...unless it's too scary:)

Dane said...

The worst thing about waiting to recap in a blog (or in the "real world" picking up the phone to talk to a friend) is the longer you go the more there is to say and the more overwhelming it is to begin. So just get cracking and we will read. :)

LK said...

I had serious FOMO (fear of missing out!) last weekend. I wanted to be there so badly to run those trails. I have such great memories from August 2006 during the camp at Targhee. I'll never forget running the Mill Creek section with Jay & Becky. What a treat. So many friends I haven't seen in awhile. I miss all of you dearly.