Thursday, April 05, 2007

Dreams

Jay is home as well as all the other 2007 MDS runner's.
The race stories are starting to come in and I will share them with you here and on our web site.

Jay had only one tiny blister after running 150 miles!

Ironman is April 15th, I am ready. Just need to get my bike to the shop and have some small change made so my neck does not hurt so bad:) The following week is the Desert Springs Ultras, 25 and 50 mile where Jay and I will put on a 2 day clinic and then I will run the 50 mile.

I will keep up with riding my bike all summer because I plan to do the 508 bike race in Oct. God willing!!

What is a dreamchaser? I started the company Dreamchasers Outdoor Adventure Club 20 years ago. The moto, find a dream and chase it down. You can do anything, anything you want to do..right? First or last we all win..its the will to find the dream and chase it down from start to finish. One great joy for me to watch others chase a dream:)

Below are 2 quotes that I love!

Have a wonderful day
Lisa




"The future doesn't just happen, it is created.
Our destiny is not in the stars, but in ourselves.
We may need to follow in the wake of those who have gone before, but what we do and where we go is ultimately up to us.
The attitude of initiative is an on-going state of exploration that is never finished.
A journey that never ends."


"There's a difference between interest andcommitment.
When you're interested in doing something, you do it only when circumstances permit.
When you're committed to something, you accept no excuses, just results."

No comments: