Saturday, March 17, 2007

Smiles!!!

Good morning. It is a beautiful sunny day here in the Tetons! My training will be to swim 1 mile, bike an easy 1:30 and then run for 45 min. easy. Not a bad day a the office:)

One of my coaching students Dr. James Simone went on one of the most amazing bike trips I have read about. He shares his story with us about his trip to "Laos" one of the last unspoiled countries left in the world! Go to the link below for photos and his story.


www.lisasmithbatchen.com/jim_simone_smiles.pdf

James has run many races and climbed many mountains:) This year I will get to see him on June 9th in Pittsfield Vermont and then again at the Desert Rats race!


On a side note I have a coaching student who is looking for a pacer for the Western States 100!
Adam Watters, this will be his first.
If you are interested please email Adam at lucrecia.watters@ge.com

Have a wonderful day
Lisa

No comments: