Friday, September 29, 2006

Have a great weekend

 
 Hi all!
 
We are back from vacation. You know how it is when you need a vacation from your vacation?:):)
 
I was not able to get much running in at all, my toe is not great but hey tomorrow is another day:)
 
It is so nice to be back to my own bed, its sunny and 75 degrees outside, snow in the mountains. So much to be thankful for.
 
One not so great thing, my wallet was stolen out of our rental van. I always keep it in glove compartment. Here we don't have to worry to much about things being stolen but it was stolen right out of the driveway at night. I feel so violated and disappointed about this. Hey take the money and run but leave me my driver license and all the other things you wont be able to ever use. 2 days went by and the credit cards were not used so all they wanted was money. Money was also stolen out of the car next to mine.
Who knows, it may get sent back to me or found by someone. I really do trust that there are many, many good people on this earth!
 
I leave you with a weekend prayer that I love!
 
     Saint Theresa's prayer: 
 
     May today there be peace within.  May you trust God that you 
are  exactly where you are meant to be.  May you not forget the 
infinite  possibilities that are born of faith.  May you use those
gifts that  you have received, and pass on the love that has been 
given to you.  May you be content knowing you are a child of God. 
Let this presence settle  into your bones, and allow your soul the 
freedom to sing, dance, praise and  love.  It is there for each and 
every one of us.
 
Happy Trails
 
Lisa

 

Check out the new AOL. Most comprehensive set of free safety and security tools, free access to millions of high-quality videos from across the web, free AOL Mail and more.

No comments: