Monday, July 10, 2006

Perry did it!

 Hi All,
 
This is exciting news from Perry! He is sending this email from France where he just finished 2 hours ago.
 
I have to say I sat here in tears when I got this email. You all have no idea how hard and how far this man has gone! Perry, what a joy, what a joy!!!
 
 
 

I finished, Lisa!!! I did it!!!!!!!!!! Rode Stage 15 of the 2006 Tour de France.... 3 huge climbs, 13,000 feet in just under 9 hours.  I feel great (although a few muscle cramps)!

Never could have gotten into this kind of shape without you. (And the Endurolytes were a life saver -- no cramping.)


Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

Perry
*********************************************************

Check out AOL.com today. Breaking news, video search, pictures, email and IM. All on demand. Always Free.

1 comment:

willabrams said...

Next Stop Furnace Creek 508!