Monday, April 24, 2006

training

 Today will be my first day back to training since the MDS. 3 months until Badwater, I will be ready:)
The snow is almost gone but now it looks like rain and high winds.
My plan is to try and do 1-2 all night runs up to about 5-6 hours on the Teton pass, which is 10% grade!!! I feel like the night time in any race is the hard part for me. From 1am-5am I seem to want to be in bed sleeping. Doing my runs at this time really helps and besides this way I never miss any time with my kids!
 
Today will be 1:30 easy run going 4/1 and then row for 15 min.
If anyone wants to come and do some back to back long runs with me on the weekends we have 2 extra bedrooms! Would love to have you.
 
Have a great day
Lisa
 
Happy Feet!
Lisa Smith-Batchen
www.lisasmithbatchen.com
www.dreamchaserevents.com
www.tetonraces.com

No comments: